By the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- dentify the major varieties of teas from around the world.
- Understand the ancient knowledge of tea’s healing benefits.
- Able to properly source your tea.
- Able to conduct the afternoon tea.
- Major tea quality characteristics (Green Tea, White Tea, Oolong Tea, Black Tea, No Caffeine Tea)
- Benefits of Tea
- The secret of tea making
- Importance meaning of Afternoon Tea
- Professional Etiquette for Afternoon Tea
Date: Friday 26 March 2021
Time: 13:00 – 16:00 hrs (3 hours)
Venue: Authors’ Lounge
Rate: 5,500 Baht net (inclusive of afternoon tea)
Instructor: Khun Natnapat Sawetkittikul - Master Tea and Restaurant Manager
For more information and reservation, please contact:
School of the Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Programme (OHAP)
Tel: + 66 (2) 659 9000 Ext. 7382 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: OHAP MOHG
Share This Article