- Sharing and storytelling
- Experience signature afternoon tea
- Visit the ‘History Walk’
By the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- State how the great service attitude affected service and be ready to deliver the legendary service to the customers.
- Understand customers’ expectations and behaviours.
- Understand the proper manner of service professional.
- Identify how you and your team can provide proactive service experience for customers.
- The importance and meaning of service in the competitive edge.
- The psychology of service (concept to analyse the customers).
- The cycle of success and failure in service industry.
- Storytelling strategies.
Date: Thursday 22 April 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00 hrs (3 hrs.)
Venue: Authors’ Lounge
Rate: 5,500 Baht net (inclusive of afternoon tea)
Instructor: Khun Ittipol Witjitsomboon | Director of Human Resources
For more information and reservation, please contact:
School of the Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Programme (OHAP)
Tel: + 66 (2) 659 9000 ext. 7382 | Email: email@example.com | Facebook: OHAP MOHG
Share This Article