Course I – CREATING CUSTOMER DELIGHT
- Aligning Mindset: What is your ‘Why’? How do we go forward with ‘Why’ and create ownership with brand identity?
- Managing the competition: What is our competition saying about us? How do we use this to plan strategies for our future?
- Building Service Excellence: The present point of service delivery. How do we enhance the customer experience? What are social needs? How can we better understand customers’ needs? How can we delight guests?
- Managing the team: Does working as a team make a difference? What is the significance of receiving and giving feedback? The benefits of understanding people from different generations.
- Table discussion and working as a group to create innovative ideas
- Group activities
Course duration : 6 hours
Medium of instruction : Thai
Participants : Minimum 20 persons per course
Venue : Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Share This Article