Even though it is important to involve business strategies in customer service practices, there are only a few businesses that understand this and make the effort to do so. This programme will provide participants with a deeper understanding of customer service psychology and how to use it to provide excellent service to their customers.
- Learn how a great service attitude affects service, and prepare to deliver this service mindset to the customer.
- Understand customers’ expectations and behaviour.
- Understand the defining traits of a service professional.
- Identify how you and your team can provide a proactive service experience to your customers.
- The importance and meaning of service to have a competitive edge
- The methodology of the psychology of service (a concept to help analyse customers)
- The cycle of success and failure in the service industry.
- Storyteller strategies
- Power Point presentation
- Movie clips
- Group activities
Course Duration: 3 hours
Medium of Instruction: Thai
Participants: Minimum 20 persons per course
Venue: Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Share This Article