We all know that customers are the most important visitors on our premises. However, many businesses still struggle to make new customers loyal. This service excellence program will highlight how businesses can delight visitors and make them become repeat valued customers.
- Discuss the basics of service standards, including monitoring service standards and understanding how management standards support exceptional customer service.
- Build customer service teams, provide training and empowerment, and motivate employees to maintain desirable behaviours.
- Understand customers and how they measure service, develop loyalty in customers, understand how employee loyalty affects service, and create memorable service.
- Establish different, value-adding service, which will satisfy your current customers and lead to repeat purchases, as well as to a change in brand loyalty from new potential customers.
- Continue to build on the success of learning about best practices and apply them to enhance your colleagues’ mindsets in order to align corporate and business objectives.
- Service Culture of Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- Innovative service touch points
- Envisioning the future of demand and the supply from the talent pool
- Opportunities for colleague engagement
- Power Point presentation
- Movie clips
- Group activities
Course Duration : 3 hours
Medium of Instruction : Thai
Participants : Minimum 20 persons per course
Venue : Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Share This Article